Going Green? Ready to make the smart investment in protecting your company’s future? The Alternative Energy Company provides alternative energy system design, installation project management and equipment sales for commercial installations.
As a licensed installer, we can help you navigate the Net Metering and Interconnect Agreements with your local electric utility. While we are not tax specialists, we can also help to identify opportunities for you to minimize your investment cost by maximizing your alternative energy tax credits and rebates.
- Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery Depreciation of your investment over 5 years with a 50% bonus depreciation in year 1. (Waiting to see if this program is renewed for 2010.)
- 30% Federal Business Energy Investment Tax Credit
- Electric Utility Alternative Energy Rebates- currently offered by Ameren UE, Columbia P & L, and KC P&L.
- SREC Buyback. Solar Renewable Energy Credit. Should you keep or sell?
Office Roof's Solar Your company should have every advantage that it can get.
The Alternative Energy Company provides commercial projects with the following flexible alternatives:
Project Partnering— We work with the best!
- Turnkey Solar and Wind Installations— You fund it, we’ll build it!
- Alternative Energy Project Management— Proven Experience!
- Solar and Wind Equipment Sales— We are a distributer for one of the Nation’s largest Alternative Energy suppliers. Proven technology at competitive prices!
- We will work as a Sub-Contractor to a General or Electrical Contractor
- System Design & Specifications— We don’t just design systems, we design options.